Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Learning & Development Manager (Projects)
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 £50,000
Location: Travel between Leeds & Manchester
Search HR and Development have partnered with a large national business looking to recruit an experienced L&D Manager to join their team. My client are not simply looking for a Training Manager, but an influential leader, who can gain buy in from senior stakeholders and push through projects that result in modernising the business approach to learning and training delivery.
What does success look like in this role?
- Successfully designing, implementing and evaluating learning programmes that enable the development of skill, capability and competence across a diverse workforce
- Responsible for modernising learning utilising technology such as the design and implementation of a Learning Management System and designing and delivering elearning interventions
- Designing, delivering and evaluating training aligned to committed obligation training projects
- Revamping and rolling out a Leadership induction process for new managers
- Delivery of People and Organisational Development projects and initiatives and evaluating the impact of such initiatives on business performance and skill development.
- Successfully managing and reporting on the training spend within the People and OD Budget, collaboratively making commercial decisions whilst being mindful of the financial limitations
- Dynamic project management (planning, budgeting, resourcing, delivery and evaluation) demonstrating both value for money and a positive contribution to the achievement of strategic business objectives
To be considered for this role, you will be expected to demonstrate your skills and experience within the following areas:
- Organisational Development qualification and/or CIPD desirable
- Learning & Development qualification
- Experience of delivering learning initiatives across a diverse business
- Experience of managing complex, projects through to evaluation
- Experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic business with proven experience of aligning quickly with changing priorities
- Design and delivery of innovative learning programmes
- Experience of working with external partners to deliver learning solutions
- Experience of introducing innovative technology to enable learning
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today! Or if you would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Jenny Mayer on ##### ######or email #####@######.###
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.