About the job
LGV Driver with excellent customer service skills and a Class 2 driving licence required for a Global Company based in Exeter, Devon, South West England.
SALARY: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 4 Days per Week on and 3 Days per Week off, Monday to Saturday, 10 Hour Shifts (40 Hours per Week). Anything over 40 hours will be overtime.
Newly Qualified LGV Drivers Considered with Full CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
Exeter, Devon Area
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be able to commute daily to the Depot based in Exeter, Devon to pick up and drop off your vehicle.
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have an LGV Driving Licence. You must also an up-to-date CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS: Candidates must have excellent customer service skills with a focus on providing a first class customer experience. You will be dealing with large blue chip companies so any experience providing delivery, transport and logistics services to these types of companies would be highly desirable.
IMPORTANT: This job involves HEAVY LIFTING and is quite physical.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Class 2 LGV Driver that has excellent customer service skills with the ability to provide a first class transport and logistic service to SME businesses and large blue chip companies within Exeter, Devon.
Working as the Class 2 LGV Driver you will drive your truck to businesses within your designated area, where you will make pre-arranged collections on a regular basis.
As the Class 2 LGV Driver you will represent the Company at their client’s place of business where you are literally the face of the Company, so providing a an excellent customer experience is a must. From arrival through to departure, your performance must be first class and undertaken with complete regard for confidentiality.
This is an excellent job for someone that enjoys driving and interacting with people in a professional capacity. If this sounds like the ideal job for you please send in your CV today for our Recruitment Team to review.
Class 2 LGV Driver duties and responsibilities:
• Complete a conscientious circle-check of your assigned vehicle every morning and evening correcting any minor defects and highlighting serious defects to your Team Lead / Manager
• Ensure that you have your full client list for the day before leaving the site
• Ensure you are parked in the correct designated area or in a safe place whilst on the customers
• Notify your point of contact of your presence once on the customer’s premises
• Before leaving the site provide the customer with the required paperwork
• You must possess a Class 2 Driving Licence and have an up-to-date Digital Tachograph Card
• Be physically active due to the nature of the role and have the ability to lift multiple bags weighing up to 100 pounds (45kgs) each
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Have a positive attitude and a professional manner
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have a CPC Qualification
• Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Multi-Drop, Delivery Driving Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Exeter, Devon, South West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | ###.######.### | ###.######.###