Job provided by Hiring People
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A supplier of high quality radiators and accessories are currently seeking a UK Stock Logistics Coordinator.
The UK Stock Logistics Coordinator role is an important position within the company and requires an individual with a solid logistical background and excellent numerical skills.
As the UK Stock Logistics Coordinator your responsibilities will include the following:
- Receive and process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Book in delivery slots with goods-in teams at the customers/Kudox warehouses.
- Work closely together with 3PL partners by providing all relevant information on time for them to fulfil the delivery.
- Keep customers updated on stock availability and out of stocks.
- Replenish stock levels for the full UK stock range of 150 SKU's to ensure that out of stocks are kept to a minimum at all times.
- Detailed stock level analysis and regular updating of the stock level forecasts.
- Keep SAP updated with the correct information at all times.
- Ensure that the correct shipping documents are provided to the all relevant parties on time to enable prompt clearance of containers arriving into the UK.
- Excellent numerical analysis skills.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills are a must.
- Proven track record in a role where end-to-end ownership of a logistical cycle was required.
- At least 2 years of using any ERP system
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.