Job provided by Pioneer Selection Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Salary: £26,000 - 32,000 OTE: £35,000+
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for my client who is a large manufacturer within the Leicester area. My client, who due to continued growth, are looking to appoint a maintenance engineer to join there hardworking, already highly skilled engineering team. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary and competitive all round package.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working on pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement and various projects across the factory
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will have PLC experience
- Any background
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer with lots of opportunities to progress throughout the business
- My client invests heavy in the engineering team with training on offer to skill the engineers up
- Working on state of the art machinery across the whole factory
- Working for a leader within the industry who works alongside some of the leaders in the engineering industry
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert. For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo on ##### ######or Email: #####@######.###
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.