Job provided by Aspire
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an analytical thinker with experience of modelling data looking for an exceptional challenge in the media industry?
One of the most recognised and successful media agencies in London are looking to hire a Marketing Analyst/Econometrician. They are a global giant in over 100 countries, and work with bluechip clients across fashion, FMCG, travel, entertainment, luxury brands, automotive and many more. Winning a wide array of awards yearonyear around innovation and excellence, this business offers a competitive list of benefits and bespoke career progression opportunities. The Marketing Analyst will sit in the Global Business science division and will benefit from the progressive and contemporary nature of the role and access to the marketleading tools.
- Will be responsible for increasing marketing effectiveness for clients by providing actionable insight via your analysis to drive business objectives
- Working very closely with various global teams, you will action findings with strong stakeholder management skills
- You will be responsible for the collection and processing of data for your own projects in order to gain familiarity and understanding with new, bigger projects
- This role also oversees supporting modelling work for the wider team and identifying insights for the client presentation debrief which the Marketing Analyst would prepare
- Will have experience of Market Mix Modelling and an understanding of Machine Learning to hit the ground running
- Would exhibit strong knowledge of various tools and approaches used in Marketing Analytics
- Will be familiar with at least one programming language, such as VBA, SQL, Python or R
- Must have experience in a marketing or media agency environment to familiarise with relevant data sources quickly
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for the next step in your career, click the apply button now!