Job provided by 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Hours of Work: Full Time
Salary : £18,000
Were looking for an ambitious undergraduate with a passion for marketing. In exchange for your enthusiasm, skills and effort, were willing to provide a space in our team where you can learn from the best.
Working within the B2B sector, youll be working with the new business marketing team gaining valuable skills in lead generation, campaign implementation and post campaign analysis.
This role is perfect for a marketing graduate looking to expand their knowledge of the full marketing mix.
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Support the Marketing Team in the planning, preparation and execution of our marketing activity
- Planning and execution of internal marketing campaigns
- Email Marketing Campaign creation, implementation and analysis
- Direct Mail Campaign creation, implementation and analysis
- Data cleansing and enrichment fully utilising our inhouse advanced technology.
- Contributing to the marketing calendar and strategy planning
- Content creation and publication, in line with the content strategy
- Administrative duties such as competitor monitoring, data gathering and insight analysis
- Any additional activities as required by the Senior Marketing Manager
- A marketing degree (or similar) would be advantageous
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of online marketing and its role within the marketing mix
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude team player
- Career driven, ambitious
If you have a determination to success and could make this role your own, please apply today!
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We dont do office politics or thats not my job. We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SMEs across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, were on a mission to revolutionise our colleagues and clients experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
Its a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no mood hoovers here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.