Job provided by CrunchPoster Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
Christie & Co are successful and growing International Professional Business Advisors specialising in properties with operational businesses attached, focusing on the Hotels, Hospitality, Leisure, Retail and Care markets.
The Marketing team consists of a committed and friendly group of marketing professionals; working closely together to support the business and its objectives to grow through providing a 'one stop shop' for those who own, or wish to invest in, business property. With 24 colleagues across the UK and Europe, our aim is to provide proactive, quality marketing advice across our sectors and services, under the Christie Group umbrella. The team includes specialists in Design and Communications as well as those providing account management for the core business.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Marketing professional to join our team in Bristol.
The Marketing Executive Role
The purpose of this role is to support and drive the business objectives of Christie & Co through creating and delivering marketing campaigns, developing the brand across multiple channels and driving lead generation. The role will work closely with the UK Marketing team viewing the client base holistically to create opportunities for business generation.
The Marketing Executive will ensure a high quality and consistent delivery of all marketing materials and activities. The role is both the strategic marketing of vendor's instructions on behalf of negotiators, as well as the marketing of Christie & Co as a business.
- Develop regional campaigns targeting our customer base from independent vendor or buyer, through to corporate clients who wish to buy, sell, invest or develop across our sectors;
- Responsible for regional marketing material working with internal design team - includes copy writing and proof reading across sales details, pitches, banners, events, brochures, reports, and presentations produced by specific region;
- To promote best practice of, and assist with, email campaigns undertaken by the local business and evaluate their success against agreed KPIs;
- Work with UK marketing team to promote sharing of knowledge, information and best practice;
- Manage the organisation of relevant events including exhibitions;
- Track client satisfaction by analysing feedback, mapping the client experience and provide insight to ensure a customer centric approach across the business;
- Track competitor activity to keep abreast of their marketing and services offering and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Represent the marketing team in local/regional meetings and add value in relevant discussions;
- Input into and delivery on the CRM strategy to improve customer segmentation and data analysis;
- Work with central marketing team to develop campaigns and messages;
- Regional brand expert - responsible for high quality output for C & Co and clients alike;
- Utilise content created for press and social to create campaigns where appropriate;
Requirements for the Marketing Executive Role
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good understanding of marketing;
- An understanding of CRM systems;
- Previous professional services experience;
- Familiarity with SalesForce;
- CIM qualified, or working towards
- Team player;
- Able to work on initiative;
- Able to think laterally.
If you feel you are suitable for our Marketing Executive positon, please apply now.