Job provided by Talk Staff Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager, the role will entail developing the marketing strategy and leading the marketing team to deliver on it. The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge of strong marketing techniques that really pushes the business and brand forward. This is a full time, permanent position following a successful probation period.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Experience of managing or leading a small team
- Excellent communicator - written and verbally
- Be digital savvy with online marketing expertise including social media, SEO, PPC
- Hands on marketing experience
- Enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
The successful candidate will have strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and social media platforms including operation and analytics
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on effectiveness of all marketing initiatives and social media activity.
- Oversee and utilise a range of techniques including SEO, Paid Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Social & email.
- Management of the website and digital marketing strategy
- Production of all marketing collateral including brochures
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategy
- Assist with external events such as tradeshows
- Work with the sales manager to devise strategies to increase brand awareness
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing and advertising activities
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, HR, Marketing, Finance and Office support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - ######.###/jobs