Job provided by Luton Bennett
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Dyce - Aberdeen
£22,000 to £28,000 DOE + Overtime Paid at Premium + 5% Company Pension + Life Assurance 5x Salary + Healthcare Scheme + Training + Relocation Support Scheme
Mechanical Draftsperson required for a well established, privately owned manufacturer and service provider within the Oil and Gas industry. This role is offering fantastic training and development opportunities, a generous package and security.
To apply for this role you must have an HND or equivalent in Mechanical Design and you must also be able to do calculations on mechanical stress for materials and products.
The role is a mixture of both 2D and 3D mechanical design using Inventor & AutoCAD. The role will involve both remodification of existing designs and conceptual design for manufacture. You will be involved in projects with your cell of the design team to focus together towards a final completion under the supervision of the Senior Mechanical Engineer. There are varied lead times on products and this role will require an element of flexibility in terms of working on multiple projects at any one time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who are continuing to do well in their industry. With the scope to move into more senior roles and to play a part in growing the Research and Development department. The company also offer sponsorship for further education.
- 2D/3D Mechanical design of downhole tools and parts.
- Most remodification and occasional conceptual design.
- Working as part of a team on design projects under supervision or Senior Mechanical Engineer.
- Completing calculations to measure stress of materials and designs.
- Must have an HND or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Be able to be able work on 3D and 2D design.