Job provided by Web Recruit
Share this job on social:
About the job
Membership Support Administrator
Are you a self-motivated and pragmatic administrator seeking your next step? Looking to progress your career with a forward-thinking organisation as a Membership Support Administrator? If so, read on.
Our client is a not-for-profit international network of firms providing audit, accounting, tax and business advisory services. They are now looking for a Membership Support Administrator to join their dedicated team in the network’s administrative headquarters located in central London.
- Salary of£24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
- The chance to gain exposure to our client’s international network
- 20 days’ holiday rising with length of service and/or promotion
- Season ticket loan (after three months)
- Life assurance
- Private health care cover at discounted rates
- Employer contributions to pension after one year
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
In this diverse and engaging role, you will have the chance to gain valuable insight into the operations of an internationally successful organisation.
What’s more, this position has excellent scope for progression, making this the ideal role in which to build a challenging and engaging career.
As a Membership Support Administrator, you will provide a high level of support to colleagues in the executive office, as well as members of our client’s network.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to working and special interest groups
- Supporting our client’s communications and marketing efforts
- Assisting in the administration of membership activities in conjunction with other executive staff
- Supporting the effective management of information and data about member firms on executive office IT systems
- When required, assisting in the management of the intranet and website
- Participating in staff meetings
To be considered as a Membership Support Administrator, you will need:
- Experience in an administrative role, ideally for a minimum of 12 months
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Office
- The ability to relate to a geographically dispersed, multicultural membership with limited face-to-face contact
- The ability to convey a professional image through writing
- A professional, service-oriented attitude
Previous membership administrator support experience would be beneficial to your application, as would experience in a professional services environment.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Membership Support Administrator, Administration Assistant, Support Administrator, Administrator, Office Administrator or Office Support Administrator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Membership Support Administrator please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 9:30 17:30