Job provided by Nigel Frank International
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
This role is based in Herefordshire
Contract Developer Responsible for the coding of the website ensuring a consistently high level of code quality. You will be joining a brand new team working on a large migration project.
You will be involved with the technical design and will guide the development team in how the site works, looks and feels.
Responsible for improving code, working alongside BAs, technical leads and testers to create and review stories and features including acceptance criteria.
- To ensure that coding standards and principles are followed by performing peer reviews of the code and content changes.
- To ensure the features developed by the team are produced to the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time.
- To ensure that the Agile Software Development Life Cycle is followed and improved.
- To develop and mentor the development community including one to one mentoring where necessary.
- To develop and improve the code base, either from scratch or by adapting existing code and graphics to meet business requirements.
- To improve the quality of the code ensuring we have 100% test coverage.
- To improve the website and identify any functional, technical or performance problems providing suggestions for improvements and coding them.
Key Skills and Experience:
Angular 5 7
- 5 years hands on experience working with .NET and C# and have experience with the full software development life cycle.
- Experience of TDD and BDD methodologies including Test Automation
- C# and .NET development
- Java development in the cloud
- CSS and Bootstrap
- Java script
- SQL Server 2012 or later
- Windows Applications
- Windows Services
- SQL Server or MySQL
- NoSql databases i.e. MongoDB or Google Datastore
This is a 12 months term with a strong likelihood to further extend. My client is an award winning organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email across a copy of your CV in Word format to