Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you have a NVQ Level 3 qualification in childcare or higher?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to join an award winning team of early year practitioners?
A small nursery within the Altrincham area is looking to take on a qualified Nursery Nurse as soon as possible to join their enthusiastic and growing team. The nursery has great access to local transport links and also has an excellent reputation within the local community. The company offers an amazing progression plans and actively invest in their staff to excel in all areas and offer consistent training to ensure personal development.
Other benefits of the role:
Joining a supportive and proactive team to help you grow professionally and intellectually within your field
Working with a competitive salary with potential to work up your career path
There is also the opportunity for Professional Career Development by receiving the necessary training required for the role
The nursery operates from 7:306:00, MondayFriday, 51 weeks a year.
Daytoday responsibilities include:
- Supervising young children throughout the day to ensure safeguarding is fulfilled appropriately
- Helping with meal times, feeding and cleaning the children to promote a high standard of hygiene within the nursery
- Creating and running different activities for the children to follow according to the EYFS framework
- Using your initiative to create a fun, safe and educational environment for the children in the nursery
- Working successfully within an inclusive team to provide high quality childcare
- Changing nappies and helping with potty training
- Creating a positive and encouraging environment for the children during their early life development
- Ensure profiles and observations are completed to a high standard and in line with the EYFS Framework
- Having a positive mentality and a passion for working with children under the age of five
If you believe you would be able to provide great childcare to the children then please read below to see what requirements are needed:
- Have a DBS on the Update service or the willingness to complete a new one
- Must have experience working with children within the last 5 years in a professional environment
- Have a CACHE level 3 certificate or equivalent
- Have a good knowledge of the EYFS framework and how to apply it in a nursery environment
- Have great knowledge of Ofsted ratings and how to prepare for an Ofsted inspection
- Must have an understanding of safeguarding and its importance when working with young and vulnerable children
The application process for this role will include a telephone interview followed by a face to face interview at our office in city centre Manchester. We will also need 2 references to support your application and DBS either on the online update service or willingness to complete a new one. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career and to join an award winning company who has an excellent reputation within the early years community.