Job provided by JEM Childcare Solutions
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONERS
Job Location: Surrey, East and West Sussex, Hampshire and Berkshire
Job Ref: Var
Salary Guide: up to £21000 dep on exp
Staff Benefits: Pension: Annual Leave up to 25 days plus BH / Xmas Closure
We have clients through all the above areas who are recruiting for qualified level 2 and above practitioners, with great salaries being offered, with benefits such as:
- Great Career progression
- Ongoing and further training
- Additional qualifications supported especially if you are looking to gain your level 3
- Staff goodies, including Employee of the Month, Bonus Scheme, Shopping Discount Vouchers, Gym passes, Cinema passes, Beauty treatments,
- Pensions and Health Care
- Some providers have onsite parking, provides meals, uniform,
- Some Providers offer 4 days or 4.5 days working week or 5 days shift work
So if you are considering a
new challenge, want some
career progression, looking for
more money, a change of scenery, work with a
new team, change of working hours, then one our Clients could be the right employer for you. Give us a call and lets see what we can do.
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
- Have a minimum Level 2 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
- Previous nursery setting experience.
- Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Have excellent written and verbal English.
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 5 years.
- A good understanding of childrens development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
- An ability to carry out light physical duties to include lifting children, housekeeping tasks and setting up the learning environment.
To apply for the role as Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday