Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
An exciting new position has become available within a prestigious Wealth Management company in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
The company are looking for an enthusiastic, articulate Office Assistant who will report to the Facilities Manger on a daily basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To provide an efficient clerical service to the Private Client Directors and respective teams
- All general filing for the teams including general maintenance of client files
- Handle deliveries and collections of archived material.
- Collating and distributing valuations to Private Client Directors
- Maintain supplies of stationery including preprinted forms
- Assisting with hand deliveries, banking and collections
- Assisting with the smooth running of the Post Room and providing cover there as required, especially during the absence of other team members
- Assist with the setting up of meeting rooms. This will include moving furniture
- Liaise with contractors on site, including cleaners and waste collectors
- Provide reception cover on an adhoc basis, as required
- £16k £17k salary
- Amazing offices based in the heart of Manchester City Centre
- Monday Friday: 8am 4pm // 10am 6pm (on a rota basis)
- The company offer a facilities related qualification
- Highly educated with meticulous attention to detail
- Enthusiastic cando attitude
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Personable and well presented as will be required to greet important clients
APPLY NOW! Or contact #####@######.###
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.