Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you have experience providing administrative support in a proffessional environment/office? Do you work with enthusiasm and good pace providing strong attention to detail? Yes! Read on
Our client is reputable legal firm based at the west end who are looking to add to their office support team. You will be apart of a collaborative and hardworking team who support the fee earners of the firm with daily administrative duties such as filing, archiving, mail sorting and much more!
The role is based within the mail room mainly and the working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8.45 to 5.15pm. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their office admin experience.
Some of your duties may include
- Opening and distribution of incoming mail
- Collection and preparation of outgoing mail
- Providing advice to staff members on the most appropriate method of mail delivery including organising couriers and doing hand deliveries
- Faxing, scanning and copying documents in accordance with the instructions provided
- Scanning to iManage for all departments
- Distribution and tracking of unreferenced mail
- Ordering office supplies and stationery
- Archiving and retrieval of files to and from storage
- Distribution of cheques
- General maintenance of all MDFs including paper refills, IT support and supply orders
- Updating of library materials
- Other ad hoc duties as required such as booking taxis, liaising with shredding suppliers etc
You will have..
- A Methodical approach to work with good organisational skills and able to work to demanding time scales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong and collaborative work ethic
- Self motivated
- Previous experience working in an office environment is desirable not essential as full training will be given
If this job meets your skills and requirements then please dont hesitate and apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.