Job provided by Manpower
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Title: Office Administrator Immediate start!
Salary: £8.50 per Hour
Manpower is recruiting for experienced Office Administrator on a temporary basis, within a successful and growing business, based in Stansted. Our client is looking for someone to fill the vacancy starting with immediate effect.
This role is initially for a 3 month period with the potential to go permanent.
You will be working within a friendly environment where there is an opportunity to develop as the business grows. Our client is looking for a committed individual who will be responsible for the day to day processes including all queries both for deliveries, accounts, purchases from customers and suppliers.
1) Scanning and processing closed packs which must be to our customers within 4 weeks of RTS.
2) Fedexing work packs to customers.
3) Data entry on behalf of Doc Controller allowing them to focus on Line maintenance planning.
4) Simple printing and sticking of work packs.
5) Vetting of work packs against customer POs.
6) Reorganising archive.
The ideal candidate will be:
Friendly with a professional approach
Previous experience working within an administrative based environment
You must be a team player with the ability to work off of own initiative and be able to follow instructions. It is essential that you have a high level of attention to detail. Hours of work will be 8:30am to 5:00pm with one hour for lunch, 3 days a week.
Please click the link to apply here today or call ##### ###### / ##### ######