Job provided by Workvine
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you inspired by video and technology to ignite learning and share knowledge? If you like the sound of this and would like to work with a fun and vibrant team, then become our Marketing Coordinator.
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time flexible Marketing coordinator to support the growth of the business through understanding customer and market trends.
You will be joining a small, fast-paced, creative video production company - which is growing quickly. Colab is built on over 15 years filmmaking experience coupled with a strong foundation of client relationships and thinking differently to stand out and be seen.
We produce videos for businesses and community groups, whilst also collaborating with education partners to share their knowledge through video.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the implementation of the operational marketing strategy
- Develop and implement campaigns and events
- Day to day management of a digital marketing apprentice
- Carry out Customer and Market analysis - reporting on trends and insights, making recommendations
- Generate ideas to enhance sales opportunities
- Produce regular marketing updates
- Implement regular communication plans
- Manage social media campaigns and develop ideas to better engage with our clients and prospect customers
- Analyse information on the digital environment to help with strategies and campaigns
- Recommend and apply effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of traditional and digital marketing channels
- Respond efficiently to enquiries using phone, postal, online and social media platforms
The successful Marketing Coordinator will have:
- Proven track record of results through commercial marketing
- A through and organised approach
- Strategic in planning marketing campaigns
- Experience in using LinkedIn for lead generation marketing
- Have a creative eye whilst always being aware of the commercial return
- Have the ability to think outside the box and generate new ideas
- Be forward thinking and innovative in your approach to work
- Understand and can apply marketing principles to best effect
- The ability to apply the customer life cycle
- Passion for digital and social media
- The ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Logical and creative thinking
- The ability to work independently and to take responsibility
The role will include working 20 hours from the studio in North West Leicestershire, these hours can be spread over 3 or 5 days.
The salary will start at £12,000 rising to £14,000 after the probation period, this is based on the 20 hours per week. There is also a bonus scheme in this position. Full time holiday entitlement is 23 days plus the 8 bank holidays, you will receive the pro rata entitlement.
Colab values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
We look forward to hearing your story and joining our journey.