Job provided by Teacheractive
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A Residential Support Worker Needed for Supply Work!
Are you tired of working in a high demanding full time role but still want to help young vulnerable adults?
Do you have experience with working one to one with young adults with Special Needs?
TeacherActive are seeking flexible dedicated residential support workers that are needed across Thorne, to assist children and young adults with a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities within SEND and Residential schools.
The ideal Residential Support Worker will need to have:
- Previous experience within a residential care environment
- A patient and caring approach when providing all aspects of care
- Be comfortable with providing personal care to young adults, including washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- Respect privacy and dignity at all times
- Able to adapt to different working environments
In return the successful Residential Support Worker will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- Enhanced CRB Disclosure at discounted rates, which is refundable after 10 days of work
- An unrivalled service from a dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
- The opportunity to make genuine difference in young adults' lives
For more information please call Armani on ##### ######or please send your CV to #####@######.###
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.