Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location: Arlesey, SG15 6RF
Salary: £8.50 - £10.00 per hour, plus £8.50 - £10.00 per hour sold above attended
Hour: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5:00pm.
About the Company:
Established in 1989 Norton Way Motors is a family run company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda and Kia with dealerships in West London and Hertfordshire.
We believe in 'being the best' and we only want the best to work with us, we are currently looking for a PDI Technician to join us at our Corporate site in Arlesey.
Not only will you benefit from operating in a franchised environment, you will work on some of the most highly respected and recognisable brands in the automotive industry. We are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything we do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must.
PDI Technician Responsibilities:
- Carry out pre delivery inspections to new and used vehicles to the highest possible standard.
- Carry out diagnostics and updates to vehicles, using the latest manufacture diagnostic equipment.
- Fitment of manufacturer accessories, tow bar, fog lights etc.
- Completing road tests for quality control.
- Interpret instructions from the job card, complying with instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers' manuals, bulletins, check sheets, etc.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any works required or vehicle faults.
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
PDI Technician Requirements:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 2 years plus experience as a qualified technician
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to achieve high productivity and efficiency
- A high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver customer distinction at all times
PDI Technician Benefits:
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available per household (after qualifying period)
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) with the option to purchase more
- Contributory pension scheme
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK
- Quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers
If you meet the PDI Technician requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!