Job provided by Spec Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a recent graduate seeking a role within the professional services field? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We have an exciting new opportunity to work for a national firm based in Bristol as a Personal Assistant within their Property Team. For the chance to join an award-winning company and to become a valued member of their team they are seeking someone who has great communication and organisational skills.
Contract: Full time, perm
The Personal Assistant's role is to provide the lawyers in the team with legal and administrative support in relation to their cases. The Personal Assistant will be involved in all aspects of the management and execution of the lawyers' day to day workload.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Case progressing - including monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and chasing external parties (by telephone, e-mail, or letter) for responses
- Assisting in resolving client queries and arranging client meetings
- Supporting lawyers in marketing activities including involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations
- Drafting and amendment of Legal documents
- Legal research
- Dealing with general correspondence in relation to files, by e-mail or by letter
- Assisting lawyers in dealing with exchange of contracts
- Requesting cheques, dealing with bank transfers, receipt of funds etc.
- Preparation of Completion Statements
- Have accurate typing skills.
- Have good IT skills, with strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Be able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
This is a varied, busy and exciting role, along with a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and highly successful firm in Bristol. If you are seeking your next role, please apply today!
The team at Spec Recruitment are a passionate, dedicated and unique team of experienced recruitment consultants who genuinely love what they do! They aim to make your job search simple and pride themselves on standing out by bringing a personal and unique touch to recruitment. When Spec Recruitment receive your application, they will also consider whether there are other opportunities that may interest you, but feel free to apply for all roles that suit your needs. Please note, Spec Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Find us on Instagram: @specrecruitment
- Find us on Facebook: @SpecRecruitment
- Find us on LinkedIn: Spec Recruitment
- Find us on Twitter: @Specrecruitment