Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Education is a foundation for a better future.
Are you looking for a role that allows you to use all of your experience in the classroom? Do you want a flexible role that works around you? Check out this role!
We are looking for a PPA Teacher to cover a range of year groups in a School in Brighton, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 recruitment company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their daytoday, longterm and permanent vacancies. This particular role is for a parttime PPA cover Teacher to work with a School in Brighton to cover a range of classes upon request. Full planning will be provided as well as a Teaching Assistant to support in the classroom.
This School has a high staff to student ratio so that children feel listened to and safer meaning that no child is left behind in their learning. They pride themselves on having small classes to improve academic achievement as research shows that this works effectively due to increased time spent with each individual child. This allows the Teachers to learn each childs personal strengths, their weaknesses and their learning styles, ensuring that their individual needs are met.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Appbased booking system
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice
- DBS and School application support
- Online diary
- Refer a friend scheme
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- No planning
- Flexible working days
- Choice of bookings
- Free CPD
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
- Keeping uptodate records of students progression and learning
- Marking work completed during the day
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- A job history for the last 10 years
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
- Experience teaching in a UK Primary School
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!