Job provided by Aspire
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Programmatic Inventory Manager
This brand is at the forefront of the programmatic industry working with many of the largest spending advertisers in the UK, driving innovation in media and working with brands to make smarter decisions with their ad budget.
Are you looking to work with an agency that have a presence on every continent and work exclusively with the largest and highest spending advertisers in the World? Do you want to work with a business that spend staggering amounts on the programmatic data and technology to service advertisers needs in unique and creative ways? If so then this is the place to be! This business is presently on the lookout for a specialist in the Programmatic Inventory space. You will be working in tandem with their high performing and awardwinning Ad Ops, Programmatic and Data teams to be able to leverage consumer data to inform strategic Programmatic buying decisions. In this role you can expect development, training and career options as the business in question are keen on offering careers rather than jobs. If that sounds exciting, get in touch immediately!
- Manage and develop the supply of Programmatic Inventory. Ensuring viewability is high, brand safety is a focus and monitoring ad fraud.
- Analysis of buying patterns across DSPs and developing reporting and insights for senior management
- Supporting the evolution of brand Programmatic Inventory products by analysing and monitoring performance, developing case studies, forecasting and tracking product adoption
- Recommending Programmatic Inventory across Mobile, Display, Rich Media and campaign briefs and working closely with publishers to troubleshoot inventory connections
- Experience in activation of Programmatic campaigns
- Passionate about media and advertising, specifically Programmatic Inventory analysis
- Excellent communicator able to explain in detail data and analytical issues in basic terms
- Someone who is constantly looking to learn and develop their experience. Must have an inquisitive mind and always looking to improve their understanding of the Programmatic industry
- Passionate about the programmatic ad industry where it is now and where it is going in future
If this sounds like the next exciting chapter in your career then click apply now! Or contact Vanessa from Aspire