Job provided by X4 Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
A main contractor based in Hampshire has recently won a £4 million refurbishment of a student accommodation in Portsmouth. They are on the lookout for a Project Manager to start in January to manage the site from concept to its completion in September 2019.
Key skills and qualifications
- MUST have refurbishment and new-build experience
- Ideally will have worked on student accommodation projects previously
- Sound knowledge of RC Frame, Metsec, steel frame
- 15 years' experience working on projects in the London market.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Time management and organisation.
- Programming and planning, critiquing design processes.
- Ability to make informed decisions under pressure.
- Experience working as a standalone project manager on projects up to £30 million is preferred but not vital.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- ASTA Power Project
This represents an opportunity for an established Project Manager to be involved from planning and design process right the way through to project completion. This is a chance therefore to take real ownership of a logistically challenging project with a company that has ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years.
This is a client-facing role that demands the utmost professionalism in dealing with staff from all areas of business, including challenging clientele.
This Project Manager role is commutable from Berkshire, Hampshire, West Sussex and Dorset.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply online to Owen Dearn at X4 Group on #####@######.### or call ##### ######for more information.
They are ideally looking to arrange interviews w/c 3 rd December, with a view to start as soon as possible.