Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location: Berkshire (also covering Hampshire and Surrey)
About the Company:
Our clients company is an award winning business, recognised as Best Estate & Lettings Agency in Berkshire & Surrey for the fourth year running at the UK Property Awards and Best Estate Agency UK again at the International Property Awards 2017/18. This is a true testament to their continual hard work and dedication to providing an outstanding level of service to all of their clients.
Their achievements since 1990 have been totally reliant on the approach and attitude of all of their staff, together with their willingness to exceed customer's expectations, as well as go the extra mile. Their resulting excellent reputation delivers business back into a self-perpetuating cycle, which supports their vision of being the Estate Agent of choice for clients and employees alike.
Property Photographer Responsibilities:
- Photograph a wide variety of property, some staging may be required
- Edit and retouch all images
- Sketch property floor plan and upload to drawing office (training provided)
Property Photographer Requirements:
- Experience of property photography is essential
- First and foremost a photographer, with an interest and enthusiasm for interiors and design
- You'll have a strong portfolio of interiors photography
- Friendly, reliable and approachable with sensitivity whilst working in private homes
- Enjoy working independently
- Driving licence with full UK Driving license
- Experience sketching floor plans and EPC accreditation is desirable
If you meet the Property Photographer requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!