Job provided by Vision for Education
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a Psychology Graduate who has experience of working with children? If so you can gain paid work in Special Needs Schools across Greater Manchester supporting pupils with barriers to learning or additional learning needs. This can either be full or part-time dependant on your circumstances.
You would be working in the capacity of a Teaching Assistant providing vital support to both teachers and pupils. You will be required to work with pupils to build positive relationships and help them to get the most out of their time in education. You will have the opportunity to get a feel for working in schools, and for gaining valuable experience for a potential future as a teacher or other role working with children.
Highlights of the Teaching Assistant position:
- Good rates of pay ranging from £61.46 - £75 per day
- Contributing to making a difference to children and assisting with their success in school
- Full time and part time opportunities available in a range of special needs schools in all parts of Greater Manchester
- Variety of FREE training courses
Guaranteed Payment Schemes meaning we can ensure you a certain level of income
If you need a guaranteed income and think supply doesn't offer that, please get in touch about what we could potentially offer.
As well as being part of the schools community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to £350+ worth of free CPD such as Team Teach, Mental Health Awareness, Autism Awareness, SEND code of practise, Moving & Handling
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events in your local area with complimentary food and drink
If you feel that you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.