Job provided by Zoek
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
This is an exciting new role to develop Psychologically Informed Practice (Environments) at our Complex needs refuge.
This role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to take ownership of a project that actively assists our refuge to support our service users with complex needs on the road to recovery and independence.
It will help develop research skills and practical application of knowledge in a live environment. This will give you a chance to work with service users within a Refuge enviroment.
QualificationsA Psychology qualification ideally degree level or above is required.
Skills- Awareness of the impact Domestic and Sexual Violence.
- Excellent research skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- The ability to work well within a team and independently where needed.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to write reports that present findings in a coherent manner.