Job provided by Wallace Hind Selection
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Based from our North London offices we are seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to join our rapidly expanding team, working with existing and new UK and Far East suppliers to source new and on trend products across beauty and FMCG sectors.
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000
LOCATION: Wood Green, North London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: New Southgate, Wood Green, East Barnet, Stoke Newton, Edgware, Stratford, Croydon, Luton, St Albans, Aylesbury
JOB SPECIFICATION: Purchasing Coordinator
The Purchasing Coordinator will play a pivotal role in securing new on trend and unique products across both the beauty and FMCG sectors to sell across multiple online market places.
Due to growth, this is a new role. If you looking for a role which offers variation across multiple sectors then this could be the right role for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Company wide stock analysis, forecasting, planning and buying in conjunction with the Purchasing Manager
· Develop strong relationships with new and existing suppliers across the UK and Far East
· Driving gross profit margin through buying, selection and negotiation
· Analysing sales data to forecast demand, monitor and optimise inventory levels across multiple company sites
· Assisting in the planning of orders to meet product/marketplace delivery requirements
· Review current supplier agreements to implement clear supplier KPI's. Identify opportunities to renegotiate terms
· Interacting with domestic and international manufacturers on a regular basis to gather critical information relating to product specification. As well as lead times, quotes, purchase orders, production progress, packing lists and tracking information
REQUIREMENTS: Purchasing Coordinator
As this role is highly varied, strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise is key.
We would be keen to receive CVs from Purchasing Coordinators who have the following skills:
· Independent worker who is willing to learn with high degree of professionalism and integrity
· Previous experience in buying and procurement
· Ability to negotiate and influence
· Flexible approach, willing and able to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
· Good experience using an ERP system in a procurement role, NetSuite experience is desirable but not essential
· Experience of freight forwarding and importing goods would be an advantage
· Mandarin or Cantonese speaker would be an advantage
Rapidly growing multi site online retailer, who has travelled the globe to bring pioneering enhancing lifestyle products to consumer doors in the UK.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Purchasing Coordinator, Buyer, FMCG, Beauty, Purchasing Assistant, Buying Assistant, Supply Chain Coordinator, Purchasing Executive, Buying Executive, Health Foods.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Mandy Bains quoting Purchasing Coordinator and reference MB15222 to DD: +44 ##### ######Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 ##### ######. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.