Job provided by CrunchPoster Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
Registered Care Manager
Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8AG
£27,500.00 - £28,187.50 Per Annum
37.5 hours per week (permanent contract)
NewServol is currently recruiting for an experienced Care Manager, who if is not already registered with CQC is able to, to manage one of its residential services.
The Registered Care Manager Role
The Registered Care Manager role will include the following responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the management of staff and clients at the service.
- To be responsible for the knowledge and implementation of Care Quality
- Commission fundamental standards within the service
- To be responsible for all Health & Safety matters at the service and to complete all documentation to ensure compliance in all areas.
- To be responsible for the effective running of the service, maintaining and developing service quality.
- To be responsible for reporting on service activity both internally and externally.
- To be a registered care manager with CQC.
- To take on call duties as and when required.
The ideal candidate for the Registered Care Manager role will have the following skills and attributes:
- Established previous management experience within, ideally within mental health qualified to NVQ/RQF Level 5/RMA or equivalent qualifications
- Current Enhanced DBS Certificate
- An excellent working knowledge of Care Quality Commission.
- To be or become a Registered Care Manager for NewServol with CQC.
- Experience of dealing with complex issues that a diverse and vulnerable group of service users face.
Experience of delivering services that comply with Health and Safety legislation
A working knowledge of CQC standards and requirements and how these are put into practice at service level of ensure good quality
- Experience of partnership working
- Knowledge of mental capacity act, DoLS and SOVA.
- A professional and organised approach to yourself, clients and team workers.
- Extensive experience of financial, budgetary and management controls.
- Effective leader and motivator
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and communicate effectively at all levels
- Knowledge of current trends and practices relating to a home that is regulated by Care Quality Commission.
- To be able to demonstrate, if necessary, skills to challenge in a constructive manner.
- A working knowledge of how mental health services can contribute to individual's recovery from mental distress.
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to use databases for record keeping.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- A background in promoting a service with appropriate professionals
Closing Date: 27th January 2019
If you feel you are suitable for our Registered Care Manager position, please apply now.