Job provided by Canford Healthcare
Share this job on social:
About the job
At Canford Healthcare we specialise in providing quality residential care for the elderly across our group of care homes. A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to become part of our team at Pentlow Nursing Home.
Pentlow Nursing Home is a modern, purpose-built care home in Eastbourne. With beautifully maintained gardens the home has been carefully designed to offer the advanced facilities residents need, whilst retaining a warm and homely atmosphere.
At Pentlow Nursing Home we provide a full range of specialist care to the very highest standards. Each member of our exceptional team understands that the best care is personal, understanding and supportive, and most importantly is provided with a smile.
Your key duties will include:
· Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
· Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions
· Administering Medications
· Carrying out risk assessments
· Identifying and managing residents nursing needs,
· Care planning
· Monitoring care delivery
· Assisting our residents as necessary
· Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
· Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
If you have the right skills and experience, have drive, commitment and are seeking a new exciting challenge then why not become part of our team.
In return you will be offered a fantastic working environment, strong support from our management team and a generous, competitive remuneration package, including your NMC fees paid.
There will be plenty of opportunities for career development and the chance to get involved with innovative care projects.
If you would like to join our successful team, please select "apply now" and forward us your CV.