Registered Unit Manager (Nurse)
Excellent job opportunity has come available for Registered Unit Manager (Nurse) to work with one of the UKs leading healthcare provider. As a unit manager you will be working in highly reputable service within Uddingston area. The home welcomes a range of care needs, offering dementia care as well as nursing, palliative, convalescence and respite provision, and care for those living with Parkinson's. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 15.00 per hour plus other great benefits. Job Requirements
In order to achieve this, Unit Managers should have:
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver.
- A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centered ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
- Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
- Our nurses must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
You must be qualified as a Nurse with at least 2 years experience in a similar role. Reference ID : 3240 If you believe you have the right skills for this excellent opportunity then please call Kim Green on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 138 days ago