Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Salary: £18k + Bonus
Hours: Compressed working hours of 9.00am and 7.30pm Monday to Thursday with a midday finish on a Friday
Interviewing now for starts in January!
About our client:
Our client are one of the most successful Claims Management Companies in the UK. Based in Cwmbran, south Wales, they are leading the fight to help consumers reclaim the billions of pounds they paid for Payment Protection Insurance (PPI).
About the Sales Advisor role:
As an organisation they want to give all individuals an opportunity. The main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match their own! You don't need to have previous experience; all they ask is that you are hardworking, enthusiastic with the willingness to learn.
The role itself would involve working in a dynamic, fast paced target driven environment contacting clients to offer our exceptional service.
Skills Required of the Sales Advisor:
- Highly motivated
- Reliable, flexible with a sense of commitment
- PC Literate
- Assertive and confidence
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Immediate entry to their uncapped bonus scheme
- Subsidised on-site restaurant with a discounted Starbucks
- Free on-site parking
- Compressed hours with generous breaks
- Subsidised gym membership
- Perkbox - online application which offers discounts for shops, restaurants etc
- Recommend a Friend scheme - £300
- Midday finish on Fridays or (whole day off fully paid if you have met your target)
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Sales Advisor then please apply now!