Job provided by Aspire
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Role: Sales Manager Digital Media
Salary : £52k plus OTE
Would you like to work leading global digital media company?
They are the digital arm to a premium global media company that develops produces and distributes content across multiple platforms. This creative media company are part of the worlds leading productions and entertainment companies who are present in 6 countries; Los Angeles, Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan. Due expansion they are looking for Sales Manager to join their thriving London team.
- As Sales Manager you will be responsible for an allocated agency patch and maximise revenue opportunities across the global group.
- You will cross sell into the specialism with a focus on YouTube and Google AdWords.
- You will engage with agency contacts up to a senior level and proactive hunt out new business opportunities and network to enhance agency relationship and secure new briefs.
- Maintain relationships with internal teams and utilise contacts across the business to create a seamless experience for the client.
Achieve performance objectives and be excellent contributor to teams overall target.
You will be externally facing digital sales person who thrives in a creative fast paced environment.
- As the companys largest audience is within Beauty/Fashion, Auto and gaming contacts and sales experience within this space is desirable
- As the focus is digital to achieve revenue targets you will possess an indepth knowledge of digital media, online marketing technology and its competitive landscape.
- The role is fast paced and target drive therefore a hunger to be successful and achieve new business sales targets is important.
- As you are working as part of a successful team you will be passionate, driven and a great team player .
If this exciting role within globally recognised media group with fantastic career progression sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, click the apply button now!