Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Role: Sales Manager Travel & Luxury
Salary: £40k pa plus OTE
Would you like to work for one of the biggest media groups worldwide?
This leading media company is renowned for its heritage titles and associated with some of the most powerful media brands, reaching 30 million people each week. As a Sales Manager youll have opportunity to showcase your negotiation and relationship building skills to successfully increase revenue streams thus building close relationship with Tier 1 agency groups and clients. Not only you will enjoy a forwardthinking environment you will also have access to amazing perks such as discounted gym membership, Heath Care scheme and ongoing career development opportunities.
- As Sales Manager you will be responsible for an allocated agency and client patch with the Travel sector and maximise revenue opportunities across all company tiles.
- You will cross sell into the specialism with a focus on Print, Mobile, tablet and digital platforms
- Deliver innovative bespoke solutions through print and digital channels creative bespoke solutions for client to reach their target audience.
- Responsibility for pitching and winning new direct clients for the company across all titles
- You will engage with agency contacts up to a senior level and proactive hunt out new business opportunities and network to enhance agency relationship and secure new briefs.
- Maintain relationships with internal teams and utilise contacts across the business to create a seamless experience for the client.
- Achieve performance objectives and be excellent contributor to teams overall target.
- You will be externally facing multi media sales person who thrives in a creative fast paced environment.
- As the role is within the travel and Luxury divisions contacts and sales experience within this space is desirable
- Demonstrated experience of working across multimedia ideal print and digital will ensure you deliver the best match solutions for your clients
- The role is fast paced and target drive therefore a hunger to be successful and achieve sales targets is important.
- You will be passionate about Travel and Luxury as that is what you will be responsible for selling across.
- Excellent networking and communication skills will open the doors both internal and external to forge long term prosperous relationships.
If this exciting role within globally recognised media company with fantastic benefits sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, click the apply button now!