Job provided by Protocol
Share this job on social:
About the job
Secondary Teachers required for various roles across Nottingham!
Teaching Force are seeking Secondary Teachers to join their bank of supply staff to fill various roles in Nottingham Secondary Schools and Academies.
We have many vacancies available across various subjects, from daytoday supply work to longterm and even permanent positions with various start dates and contract types.
It does not matter what your subject specialism, whether youre an NQT or an experienced Teacher we want to hear from you! Get in touch with our team for a chat about how we can help you take the next step in your teaching career.
To qualify for these roles you should have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in UK Secondary Schools
- A PGCE in your specialist subject
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure registered to the Online Update Service (we can help you acquire this if required)
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive daily rates paid weekly through either PAYE or an Umbrella Companyits your choice
- A £50 reward for both you and your friend every time you recommend someone to us and they start work
- Access to free CPD courses, resources and learning materials online
- Dedicated consultants available to offer advice, support and guidance
- A secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment information
- Full compliance with Agency Worker Regulations (AWR)
- Pension contributions (after a qualifying period)
For more information regarding this role, please email #####@######.### or call the office on ##### ######.
Were always looking for ways to make your job search easier our newest addition is partnering with Supply Clouds! Supply Clouds is a free app that connects Schools, Agencies and Candidates like you in a more efficient way. Some of the schools and academies we work with are now advertising their vacancies exclusively within the app so we dont want you to miss out!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot respond to all applicants.
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.