Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Retail Security Support Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at supermarkets in Bridgwater & Glastonbury.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: Various hours and shifts as and when required per site requirements.
Pay rate: £8.50 - £9.20 per hour, dependent on site worked.
- A valid SIA licence; or applied for / Own transport required.
- A full five year checkable employment history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Surveillance skills
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism
- IT skills
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
- Providing a vision able deterrent within the store
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities
- Working as part of a team to fulfil customer requirements
- Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner