Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Static Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd working at a hostel site in the Romford RM3 area.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: On average 24 hours per week, Nights, Saturday & Sunday 22.00 - 10.00.
Pay rate: £8.00 per hour.
- A valid SIA licence or applied for
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
- IT skills
- Physically & medically fit
- Be of smart appearance
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills
- 2 - 5 years' experience would be advantageous
Purpose of the role:
To provide a secure and safe environment for residents, children and staff whilst assisting vulnerable people to improve their lives.
Effective Verbal and Non Verbal communication
Effective Written communication
Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Able to work under pressure and cope well with difficult situations
Can Do approach
Ability to follow written and verbal communications
People focused and Service driven
Assignment Specific Induction
Assignment Specific Training
- Hostel Security Officer - responsible for safety, security for residents and staff onsite
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a visible presence and maintain effective communication with the Hostel Team.
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment through the provision and implementation of agreed security protocols and routines.
- Respond to all incidents onsite whilst maintaining active awareness of security risks throughout the duration of duty.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work station.
- Make sure effective communication is maintained between the security team and between Hostel Management.
- Report any occurrences of Anti-Social Behaviour, Safeguarding, Drug/Alcohol misuse and Tenancy Breaches
- Support Staff, residents and visitors who require assistance receive it in an appropriate and courteous manner.
- Ensure that all ad-hoc work, e.g. moving furniture, equipment, etc is carried out following the manual handling procedures.
Report any defects in equipment/Logistics/property or premises following correct procedures.
Maintain an awareness of appropriate Hostel and local policies and procedures and ensure that they are adhered to including an awareness of the implication of the Health and Safety at Work Act and assist in its implementation regarding Residents, visitors and staff.
Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post.
- Complete all reports and records as a required in a positive and timely manner in accordance with Kingdom/Client requirements.
This job profile is not a definitive or exhaustive list of responsibilities but identifies the key responsibilities and tasks of the post holder.