Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Static Security Support Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a site in Bedford.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Shift Pattern: Various hours and shifts per week as required, Days, Nights & Weekends. Days 06.00 - 18.00 / Nights 18.00 - 06.00.
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need:
· A valid SIA Licence; or applied for
· A full five year checkable employment history;
· Industry experience and background;
· Own transport preferred but not essential
· Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
· Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;
· Customer focused;
· An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
· Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
· Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills;
· IT skills
Responsibilities: The Security Officer will be required to:
- Ensuring all customer security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
- Conducting patrols to ensure customer premises, stock and staff are safe;
- Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
- Assisting any conflict resolution;
- Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting'
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom;
- Supervise and control site access;
- Conduct regular site patrols;
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder.
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
- Great people management
- Pension and real time access, includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
- A real career pathway
- Professional development training/ via Skills Centre
- Company award scheme
- Awards & Commendations
- Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.