Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
We have hours available for a Flexible Worker - Static Security officer, working at a site in the Corby, NN17 area.
The role is to cover for long term sickness.
You would be working on average 45 hours per week, Monday - Friday, shifts as per site rota.
Pay rate: £8.08 per hour. Weekly pay.
The ability to work hours to suit you (i.e. part time, full time, odd days, weekends)
Gain valuable experience
Earn additional money (second income)
Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
Company Pension (when applicable)
Weekly pay every Friday
Possibility of future permanent opportunities
You may be able to get additional benefits including High St, money off vouchers, reduced cost insurances etc (conditions apply)
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA licence;
- Own transport referred
- A full five year checkable employment history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach
- IT skills
The Security Officer will be required to:
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the site
- Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site
- Complete various security documentation
- Liaise with manager effectively and efficiently
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom
- Supervise and control site access
- Conduct regular site patrols
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder