Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Concierge Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a School in York.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: On Average 24 Hours per week. Saturday & Sunday. 08:00 to 20:00.
Pay rate : £8.14 per hour.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
- A valid SIA licence; or applied
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
- IT skills
- Physically & medically fit
- Be of smart appearance
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills
- Must have the ability to deal with interactions at all levels and the emergency services
The Role : Supporting the delivery of a high quality concierge and security service to our clients reporting to the onsite Security Manager
- Act as an initial point of contact
- Ensuring overall safety and security of the premises
- Responds to all faults within the premises as discovered.
- Monitor access to the premises and visitors
- Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices
- Reporting incidents
- Effective recording of information
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure effective service delivery
- Advises management promptly of any signs of problems or concerns
- Reporting repairs to maintenance contractors by using appropriate systems
- Patrolling internal and external
Knowledge and Experience
- An understanding of Health & Safety at work & the likely issues to occur in a residential & commercial environment
- A mature & non-judgmental attitude to working
- Effective Communication - Articulate, ability to communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds & seeks to understand & be understood. Writes clearly & concisely
- Teamwork - Considerate & supportive, flexible & responsible Essential
- Customer Focus - Builds effective relationships, enabling and promoting positive interaction with all service users and stakeholders
Able to be flexible in approach to responsibilities and to working hours