Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Kingdom Services Group are recruiting two Static Support Officers for the Woking Area and various sites within a 25 mile radius.
Roster provided for following month in advance, change in location and job roll providing more interesting role.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Average of 42 hours per week. Roster provided 1 month in advance, shift times vary on site worked.
Various shifts in Guildford / Woking. Postcodes to cover below.
GU1 1DB, GU1 1RP, GU30 7UN, GU15 3YL, GU17 9LG, GU9 7XG, RG12 1LH,RG1 5AN, RG2 0TG, KT13 0NY, KT10 8BJ & KT12 4RZ.
Pay Rate : Differs as per site worked, highest rate being £10.30 per hour
Onsite parking, subsidised food on some sites.
Please note that one site is working at an abattoir.
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA Licence; or applied for / CCTV licence advantageous
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Industry experience and background;
- Must have your own transport
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours;
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;;
- Customer focused;
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills;
- IT skills
Responsibilities: Security will be required to:
- Ensuring all customer security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
- Conducting patrols to ensure customer premises, stock and staff are safe;
- Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
- Assisting any conflict resolution;
- Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting'
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom;
- Supervise and control site access;
- Conduct regular site patrols;
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder