Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Retail Security Support Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd working at sites across the Cardiff, Newport, Barry, Carephilly and Cwmbran areas.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: Average of 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, various shifts as per site requirements.
Pay rate: £8.00 - £9.00 per hour, rate dependant on site worked at.
- A valid SIA licence or applied for
- Your own transport
- A full five year checkable employment history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Surveillance skills
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism
- IT skills
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
- Providing a vision able deterrent within the store
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities
- Working as part of a team to fulfil customer requirements
- Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner