Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an experienced teacher that wants to take on a new challenge?
Do you want to grow your experience working in the Special Educational Needs sector?
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic person to work in a SEN school in the PE department. The school is based in Retford and aims to create a safe and happy learning environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
The schools ethos is to create opportunities for every pupil to develop to his or her maximum potential: they strive to deliver an outstanding service to all pupils and their families and look for every chance to recognise and celebrate pupils achievements. They take pride in what they do and accept that there is scope for continual improvement in enhancing the quality of life for all pupils.
The benefits of this role include:
- Gaining valuable experience in the SEN sector
- Working with a skilled staff team
- The opportunity to work in a diverse role
- Working with pupils who are eager to learn
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Delivering engaging PE lessons to pupils in EYFS and KS1.
- Creating innovative lesson plans
- Tracking pupils progress and devising developmental strategies
- Differentiating lesson plans, giving all students an equal opportunity to progress
The requirements for this role are:
- A DBS on the update service
- A teaching qualification (NQTs are welcome to apply)
- Dedication to improving students learning experience
- Being a resilient and hardworking individual
The successful candidate will be working in an excellent school. If you are ready for a new and exciting opportunity then apply for this role today.