Job provided by Zoek
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Our clients are a well-established construction and civil engineering contractor operating throughout the UK. Following continued success, they are currently looking for a Senior Estimator to join their team based in Manchester.
They're looking for a Senior Estimator from a Civil Engineering background with proven experience managing tenders from start to finish. The groups main projects are civils and groundworks with values up to £10m. You will need to have a keen attention to detail, and be able to understand engineering specifications, work scopes and drawings. You must have fantastic maths and IT skills, and be able to cope with a fluctuating workload, working under pressure and to deadlines.
The role will include (but not limited to):
- Management of enquiries and invitation to tenders from start to finish, within allocated deadlines
- Assessing and reviewing all tender information received and attend any site visits or pre-tender meetings
- Prepare tender programmes and submission documents
- Compile detailed job costs
- Compile and submit all bid documents
- Compile final pricing in required format
- Undertake detailed commercial review with senior management prior to submission of tender to the client
In return, you will receive a competitive salary dependant on experience plus company car/car allowance and 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.