Job provided by Conrad Consulting
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are working with an engineering consultancy whose Swindon office are currently looking to grow their team of experienced professionals by adding either a Senior or Principal Infrastructure Engineer on a fulltime permanent basis.
This is a diverse & challenging position as this position and offers a project workload covering the following sectors: Residential, Industrial, Healthcare, Educational and more.
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering,
- Be a Chartered or Near Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution,
- Have extensive roads & drainage design experience,
- Be a confident individual, with the willingness to take responsibility for & run your own projects and lead teams,
- Have the necessary expertise & experience to head up the department,
- Be willing to recruit for & train up junior members of the team.
The successful Senior / Principal Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for heading up & growing your own team from scratch, and will in return receive a generous annual salary & benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply & send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.