Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location: Chipping Norton, OX7 5UE
Salary: Depending on Experience
Hours of Work: The role is 160 hours per 4-week period, working 5 days out of 7 per week, including weekends. (Flexible working hours). Please indicate in your application what hours you are available.
At Heythrop Park our mission is to give our guests a great time, with memories that last a lifetime.
Our Leisure team is looking for a Spa Therapist to work in our ESPA Spa to provide excellent customer service and to give our guest a memorable time in our Spa.
Heythrop Park Resort is set in 440 acres of woodland, gardens, historic landmarks and landscaped grounds. The hotel provides over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates a marquee for up to 800 delegates, plus 7 bars and up to 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18 hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
You need to be friendly and professional at all times and carry out all spa treatments in an effective, efficient and professional manner.
Spa Therapist Responsibilities:
- Greeting & welcoming guests at the Spa
- Responsible for selling Spa products to targets set
- Involved in stock taking and merchandising
- Promote Spa in positive behavior displayed and treatment quality
- Ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the spa area
- Carrying out all treatments and massages according to brand expectations
Requirements needed to become the successful Spa Therapist:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- ESPA and Jessica Nail qualifications would be an advantage. (However, full training will be provided in-house and with ESPA.)
- Standards driven and detail-orientated
- A good command of the English language
- Has excellent self-presentation skills
- Has the desire to give all guests a wonderful time
- Heythrop Park Resort is not connected to public transportation therefore candidates need to have their own transport.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and applicants will be asked for documentation.
Spa Therapist Benefits:
- Free parking
- Free meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday raising to 29 days after one year's continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Spa Therapist role then please apply now!