Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location: Isle of Arran
Salary: £18,625 (dependant on experience)
Our client is looking for passionate therapists with enthusiasm & personality to complement their existing beauty therapy team.
They are an award winning Spa who specialize in Espa and Ishga products. Their treatments include treatments for face, skin, nails and body, extending from make-up, facials and waxing (removal of superfluous hair) to full body massage, manicures and pedicures, including paraffin wax therapy, hot stone treatments, detoxifying Algae wraps, tanning procedures
As a Spa Therapist you will be expected to promote their line of products, establishing long term relationships with local clients in accordance with the correct product house techniques.
Requirements of the Spa Therapist:
- HND / NVQ Level 3 (essential)
- Pro- active approach to work duties and promoting the treatment
- Great team player
- Knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering a 5* experience to both guests and day visitors to the spa.
Benefits of becoming the Spa Therapist:
- Commission on retail sales (targeted)
- 28 days holiday per annum pro rata'ed (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Extensive in house training and career development
- Massage limited
- Sociable working hours
- Paid weekly ( Every Friday)
- Quarterly share of tips
- Chance to be part of Employee Owned business with possible financial reward after 1 year's service
- Competitive salary package including accommodation, leisure membership and Resort discounts is available
Their team are Awesome; displaying professionalism, honesty and a fun and creative manner in everything they do. Everyone's passion and personality are what makes them an award winning team.
- Training & Employee Retention Award Winner - CIS Excellence 2018
- Top 30 Winner of the Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2018; Highest Placed in Scotland
- Spa Team, Front of House Team and Grounds & Maintenance Team Regional Winners 2018 (Scottish Hotel Awards 2018)
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Spa Therapist role then please apply now!