Job provided by 33
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you currently looking for a new challenge and looking to experience the range of different secondary schools across Wirral?
CER are recruiting Supply Teachers who are flexible, adaptable and committed. We can offer day to day cover, short term placements and longterm placements, meaning we can suit your individual needs.
We have several Supply Teacher positions available for immediate start in a range of subjects including:
Design Technology including food
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have recent relevant teaching experience
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status QTS or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Having a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Hold a current enhanced child workforce DBS or be willing to apply for one (costs reimbursed after 20 days work)
Why work for CER? Well the benefits include (and are not limited to):
- Working for a reputable education supply agency
- The support of a dedicated consultant and the team who have over 20 years experience in education recruitment
- Plenty of choice and variety with flexible working opportunities to suit your individual needs. This includes day to day cover, short term and longterm placements within a variety of schools
- Great pay rates
- Excellent opportunities for CPD all free including Team Teach, Safeguarding and Effective Classroom Management
- Recommend a Friend Scheme with the opportunity to earn up to £250 per referral
CER are a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide.
We are incredibly proud to be building a team of professionals to match the needs of our partner schools and we are always looking for high calibre staff. We are truly committed to find the right job for every candidate who joins our team and correspondingly the right candidate for every school we work with.
If this sounds like your role, then call Susanne on ##### ######or submit your CV now.