Job provided by SCP Complex Care
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
SCP Complex Care are recruiting for experienced support workers to work with a range of clients in the Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells area.
We are looking to cover approximately 20-25 hours work per week, within a variety of day and weekend shifts. Experience in care is essential.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someone's life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. SCP Complex Care Service offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must have use of your own vehicle
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care Service is an equal opportunities employer.