Job provided by Interquest Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Location: London, Cannon Street
Paying £23k per annum, plus commission.
We are looking for a team of ambitious recruitment trainees to join our stylish central London office located next to Cannon Street station. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated and confident trainee recruitment consultants looking to start a career within a leading recruitment company. Paying a generous £23,000 per annum and starting 1st April.
Why work for us?
- Fast-paced, social and challenging but supportive environment
- Commission based on results, internal competitions and incentives
- Opportunity of relocation to Germany and New York
- Charity fundraising events to support Macmillan and Spark, with InterQuest matching funding
- 1 days paid leave to perform charity work
- 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days
- Monthly Gym membership contribution
- Dress down culture with music playing throughout the office
- Fresh fruit, bagels and cereal stocked cupboards and fridges
- Employee assistance programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
You will be working closely with clients to find suitable candidates for their vacancies, predominately focusing on Europe and the US, with the possibility of relocating to these locations. You'll specialise in tech and digital recruitment and need a good understating of both.
Following a successful 15-month training plan, you will gain a Certificate in Recruitment level 3 and be part of an elite group of new hires working alongside subject matter experts both internally and externally. You'll have a dedicated trainer for the full period giving you the best chance of success.
You must have;
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of Maths and English GCSE level C and above
You'll need to have previous experience working within a customer focused role proving your ability to build and nurture good relationships, which will be needed to support your career within recruitment. A European language skill will be an advantage but not necessary.
InterQuest Group is an award-winning specialist staffing, executive search and talent solutions provider. Our four operating brands help organisations to acquire in-demand talent and develop human capital.
If you feel you have the focus and desire to succeed, please apply now!