Job provided by CV Wow
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A few reasons why our Travel Consultants love working here…
- Full training and support throughout your career at Affinion
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Free hot & cold drinks
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- 6% Company pension Scheme
- Discounts & offers for Affinion employees
- Free onsite parking
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking for a Travel Consultant to join our team. We have full time positions available.
Affinion International is a large international services company based on the south coast. We are Investors in People Gold accredited and also have the health and wellbeing award. At Affinion International, we are committed to employee engagement and development.
Does this sound like the ideal role for me?
If you have an active interest in travel and proven experience working within a customer service environment, this could be the ideal role for you. You will also require the following skills or experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of handling complaints and managing customer expectations
- A great team player with strong PC skills
What will I be doing in my new role?
Joining our team as a Travel Consultant, you will:
Handle enquiries over the telephone and in writing
Be supporting members and clients across the globe
Ensuring that you have a good understanding of our company’s products and services.
About your new employer
At Affinion International, our daily activities are driven by these key values:
Communication, Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion, Team Work, Total Performance and Trust
If you have an affinity to these values, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Travel Consultant.